In this position you will manage and develop business-to-business relationships with customers in Pharma and Biotechnology. Your responsibilities include promoting Akron’s Products (reagents used in Pharma manufacturing and clinical trials) to targeted customers, providing onsite and offsite support to customers in your territory, and developing custom business projects at selected clients. You will participate in cross functional global teams to assure focus on achievement of financial goals and customer satisfaction. To be successful in this role you will also:
• Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers to meet and exceed sales objectives in targeted accounts.
• Developing new business, grow existing business, and troubleshooting customer problems.
• Conduct and organize necessary territory planning and routing for efficiency.
• Identify and develop strategic account plans to deliver the differentiating message and quantifiable economic value for products and services.
• Use your consultative skills to sell the primary differentiation of Akron products, overcome and manage objections, and negotiate to obtain sales.
• Generate demand and maximize product awareness by working with and providing education and information to customers.
• Work with internal contracting team to develop proposals for assigned accounts.
• Network and interface with internal colleagues to share information and best practices while remaining actively involved in industry/customer organizations that impact business.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Cell Culture, Stem Cell, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry or related field/experience. A MUST
• 1-3 years of sales experience is a must- selling products in the life science/cell culture or research arena highly preferred.
• Strong communication and customer service skills. Knowledge of CRM system such as ACT desirable.
• Experience in laboratory or research environment preferred.
• Contacts in the life science arena. A MUST
Innovative biotechnology company focused on providing its worldwide customers best-in-class raw materials and components for superior Research and Product Development. We specialized in stem cell and cell culture products. cGMP raw materials for the cell therapy industry.
Specialties Stem cell reagents, High grade cytokines, Cryopreservation media, Hematopoietic and Mesenchymal Cells and sources, Scaffolds for cell growth.
Salary plus commission
Referral bonus is available
Claudia Zylberberg, PhD.